View Single Post
Old 2005-01-31, 07:39 PM   #28
baddog
Kids are great, Appu. You can teach them to hate the things you hate and they practically raise themselves now-a-days, you know, with the internet and all

Send a message via ICQ to baddog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
I think you are talking about Sarah's husband. I saw that thread over there and as much as I hate to say it, thebutcher was the only person making sense. The rest of you were morons about this. Do you have any idea how much I hate to defend him for anything?

But, Jesus Christ, right is right. That was the first thread I read at that board and I just could not believe how stupid you people were.

Bingo!!

BTW, I have been led to believe that I am the "B" keke (aka angelmarie) is referring to, so I am going to respond to the stupid bitch here and now (please excuse if you think the links are spam, but they are only there to get a point across to the stupid bitch). That being said:

keke: Okay, I don't know what boards this bullshit is being spread on, but I will tell you it is bullshit.

For those wondering who I am, you are more than welcome to go to http://kblogger.com/blog/index.php/weblog/C32/ - I highly doubt that Klixxx is going to get involved in any scam.

For those that need/want pix, feel free to click these links -

I own www.sexpicturespass.com - www.pimpspromo.com - www.contentshopper.com - and am Director of Business Development for www.adultsem.com

Angelmarie, you stupid fucking cunt. Who are you? Who knows you? GFY.

All monies were collected by me (ePassporte account) and Todd aka SexToyKing (Paypal account).

I never even heard of TheButcher or his board until he approached me about the donations we had started for Sarah (Mark's wife).

Stop being an ignorant little bitch.