View Single Post
Old 2006-08-05, 09:05 PM   #7
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
My first three days in August were HORRIBLE. This was after the last two weeks in July that were killer. Was like someone just flipped off a switch.

I was starting to panic, but yesterday and today are great, and have almost made up for it. In fact, so far today my raws are 1:384 for all sponsors per Stats Remote, which is killer for me.

Quote:
I went through most of my sponsor stats looking at what have been he best converting sites/niches. I was surprised to find that some sites that I hadn't promoted as much as others were converting far better than ones I thought were doing really well.
Did that make sense?
Yes. I find that my ratios with certian sponsors will vary widly. I will be doing really well with them, then crappy. I love dragonlinks, I just turn them off for awhile, then wait a month or so, then turn them back on. I think the bookmarkers have seen them so much they "look over" the links / ads. Keeps stuff fresh. One of my best converting sponsors this month, for instance, was one of my worst last month. Go figure.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote