View Single Post
Old 2019-03-07, 07:42 PM   #6
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
We were out of town for a few hours yesterday, and that has really thrown everything off it seems. School tomorrow night means I will get little done until Saturday.

This month, I ended up having to move all of my WordPress installations away from TGPx because of a conflict with the PHP versions. I am still cleaning up stuff after that move. Today's exercise in futility was trying to find out why Got Cock is throwing so very many PHP errors. The host thought it might be that I need to throttle the PHP down, but the script I use says no, 7.1 works nicely. Well, this is also the first one I used this script for. They upgraded radically, and I used their patch but... it blew up on me. So, today was spent reinstalling the whole thing from the ground up. I am not even importing the database from the old install just in case. While it was fun ripping stuff out by the roots, it is a pain to go back and add stuff. I just tell myself it will be cleaner, better, and I won't be babysitting the error log as much. Sigh... As if I didn't have enough going.