View Single Post
Old 2009-06-22, 08:00 PM   #12
domweb
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Who's providing you with all that?
Well...my first purchase was from Scarlett Content and I have received the material and it met all my lawyers specs so far. I bundled up the first test 2257 record and ran it through a dry run with my lawyer. They are reviewing it now.

As for the scan of the ID being at least the same size as the ID...why is anyone upset by that? If I can magnify the JPG, TIF or whatever photo of the ID and it's very legible I would call that good.

Five Start Content says that will deliver what I am asking for from it's website...but I haven't spoken with anyone at the site.

Adult Sex Content said they have a standard package, but also admitted they never hear of the name request.

Ounique says what I want is no problem.

Seriously guys. You are all talking about this like it's an impossible request and no webmaster would supply you with what I am asking for.

Seriously. It Is The Fucking Law if you are based in the USA and you are buying content produced in the last few years to have this information.

Maybe not precisely the way my lawyer wants it...but 99 percent dead on.

Last edited by domweb; 2009-06-22 at 08:14 PM..
domweb is offline   Reply With Quote