View Single Post
Old 2006-04-21, 10:25 AM   #5
ronnie
Wheither you think you can or you think you can't, Your right.

Send a message via ICQ to ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandro
Thanks ronnie

I do agree it takes time no matter what you get into: tgp, LL, blog, etc. but I think blogs can do it "a little" faster since they are really easy to updated, integrated rss creation system, automated pings ( when new posts are available ).

What do you mean by "what kind of blog you do"?
Ya, they do seem to do a little better than other sites. I am getting better traffic (not huge amounts) from many of my blogs with less time spent promoting, than I spent promoting a LL not long ago. But, that is because they seem to "grow" better than other sites. Of course the blog gets updated a little more, so that's probably a helpfull factor.

I dont know about easy to update, maybe as gfar as using the software. But it sure takes time to make or find quality posts. And ya the rss sure can help.

As for what kind of blog you do, well if it has a personality or a story about a person, they seem to do better. The more believable the better. My better blogs, as far as traffic, though not tons, are ones that are about a person, like a real life diary. And if you can get them to believe it, you'll do even better. Thats just my experience, comparing how all my blogs do.

ronnie
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote