View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 01:07 PM   #20
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatPounder View Post
I was critical of your submissions because of your phony recip tables, Sure

But that is not why you were banned from Click 4Sex Fun

You were banned after the 3rd time in two weeks that you submitted sites with intentionally hidden enter links (smallest font on the page by far), and Enter link font color closely matching the background of the page (The only place on the page where there font color was used was the enter links, and the only place on the page where font size 7 was used...so yes intentional)

Add to that multiple redirects to sex.gb.net (again on several submittals...once may be broken links...over and over is cheating)

That is why you were banned with me
I do not make it hard to get into or navigate free sites mate, see what you are decribing to me there is decline on design issues not an amtept to cheat.

Most LL will return a site and say 'Broken Images' fix and resubmit. Its not cheating they are once again heavy words.

Let me explain cheating to you - cheating is when some half wit makes a bunch of sites then after they are listed changes the content or more so changes the the roote url to redirect to lets say a PPC programme.

I sit here quite possibly like you making page after page after page, some will mess up, some I will screw up on but never would I consider submiting a site with a view to nicking the odd click.

Thing is fella the likes of Linkster were good for submitters like me, they were good because they returned the submission and explained what was wrong.

As I am sure you will agree it is not always possible to see the wood for the trees. Again I acept your decision its your LL I would of course like to amend the situation and sort things out but that is out of my hands.

SmithsMedia is offline   Reply With Quote