View Single Post
Old 2005-05-14, 07:05 PM   #24
Joe A
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Kinky

Thanks for the first post that is intelligent.. That's not sarcas by the way..

Having seen many tgp's over the years I have to say that I hate them. Most use trading scripts and I've tested many as a surfer. Some of which took up to 10 attempts to get to the intended gallery. I now prefer to work with the people I know and respect for the way they run their sites, rather than have affiliates who send traffic from a tgp if I'm lucky. I must be honest and say that the only name from those here who I recognise is Cleo, apart from those I named before, from her links/tgp's and so not having her on my side is no loss. I have survived for 6 years in this biz without her and others like her so I haven't lost anything. As far as I'm concerned traffic from 99% of tgps/links sites is just surfers looking for freebies and they just burn bandwidth.

I prefer to choose who I work with at the moment and it seems to work better this way. To be honest... I loved the old days when we didn't need to have FHG etc. We made a few galleries ourselves ,promoted them here and there, affiliates linked to our tours and we made sales. Now we sponsors have to do everything for most affiliates as everyone wants to be one but they have even less knowledge than me... LOL

Finally.. And I'm not having a go.. Let's be honest.. How many people on any forums have ever met face to face. I am the one who Cleo and her motley crew love to put down.. It keeps their tiny minds active. I'm pleased I managed to get to Internext twice back in 2001, as I'm still in contact with many of the people I met there in person. In fact my first meeting with anyone from CCBill was at those shows, and it was me screaming at them... Now I'd do anything for them as they do for me and I chat to one or two of them now and again on the phone, as I do others who are too far away to see these days. Never judge a book by it's cover
Joe A is offline   Reply With Quote