View Single Post
Old 2005-05-14, 05:12 PM   #18
Joe A
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Cleo

It seems I have to play with you, one my favourite retards, once more.. But a better idea would be for you to stick to eating popcorn, as the point you made in your first post.

You have to jump in.. Who do you think got Sahara all the exposure on tv and in the press, and in fact introduced her to the adult industry ?... If you have any friends in the adult biz in the UK and they know me, they can tell you the whole story.... But then again the question is.. Do you have any friends anywhere... If by the odd chance you do know someone in the UK, ask them to record the radio programme I'm now involved with about the adult industry. It is due to be a two part programme aired in June by the BBC I'll post the time and date when I know.. I wouldn't want you to miss it

If the tv programme is aired in the States, you'll find out just a little more about me and realise that you are making a fool of yourself

So, as once more you don't know what you're talking about I suggest you keep out of this one.. Or does your female characteristics force you to stick your nose in..

To finish with this time... If someone is going to have a go at me, would you please make it a little more intelligent, as I'm bored with having to lower my standards to reply to your current spate of childish comments.