View Single Post
Old 2005-05-14, 12:04 PM   #5
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

No Joe, I dont stop moaning, maybe you should do what you can just about do - take pictures of naked birds - and you do that badly!

You're rude, untrusting and pretty unliked bloke across a number of communitites, to see the post like Kit made does not supprise me.

Take your blinkers off get your end out your ass - you bring shame on the UK with you have baked leakly paysites and shaving.

If you like I will post the stats here these guys aint like the chaps on UK WM's shaving is shaving which means theft.

You are an abusive sad old man who really is starting to get on my........

Quote - As for NoChex Paul.. Don't you ever stop moaning... I gave you a lot of help when you started and you ignored all my advise.. I have ICQ history to back this up.. Your ideas sucked so didn't sell.. I told you from day one.. So blame yourself .. Not anyone else... I made a special point that the font you wanted to use was totally out of date and advised you not to use it but you did, as an example of how I tried to help -

Your help sucks , all you need to do is stop sending affiliate traffic to your tgp then back to your join pages. You also need to stop offering 3 billing options which are NOT tracked by ccbill.

If you cant convert a single user of qualified SE & LL traffic then you have issues, apart from the ones which are.

Other users please be warned this man posts under different names to boost his creditbility - ie by answering his own posts, basically from my experience and the experience of others joe you suck big time
SmithsMedia is offline   Reply With Quote