View Single Post
Old 2017-02-15, 12:33 PM   #11
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
I believe our recips are still in place.
Sorry, not saying "all" deleted them, but "several" did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
Correction: No one pulled the links because you took it over. The links were pulled because the site was down or no DNS for how long? Weeks?
I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, assuming it was because they made the trade with PC but did not want a trade with me. However you are saying that they saw I had problems, and pulled the trade because I was in difficulty? That would have been a pretty shitty thing to do, kick a man when he is down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
2 - If we traded links on link-o-rama.com I have to assume they are still up? I only pull them if the site is no dns, redirecting, or coming up with some other error where the site is no longer there. PM me a list & I'll double check that they are still linked up
There are currently links to LOR on ClitPass, because they were there when I took over. As far as I can see, there are no links on LOR to ClitPass. I do have a vague recollection of you saying that you would pull the links from LOR while the site was down but replace them as soon as it was up again, however I may be miss-remembering or thinking of someone else.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote