View Single Post
Old 2005-02-03, 05:15 PM   #211
keke
Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos!

Found this while searching for LookFindGo

Quote:
So Dave, we meet again.

Remember, I was a member of your site. I took part in the promotion that ended on Feb 29? And then it just so happens that you delete my account on Feb 28. And all because I didn't agree with you on something? Let the real reason be known. You can not pay up.

I am very disappointed in all of this. I would not recommend anyone getting involved in your site or your programs. I would tell them how your rules change daily.

Example:
1. You said your promotion included all members.
Then you change it to only the first 750 members.

2. You said your promotion would run through March 31st.
Now you must participate in another program to be eligible for the promotion. That eliminates 95% of the users, Dave.

That's where I disagreed. I asked if anyone would be back and said that it was doubtful that I would return. There goes my account.

Dave, even your own mod doesn't trust you.

Like I said not one person has been paid. The site is a complete mess. Things disappear and reappear all the time. It's bad.

You did not owe me a lot of money. Hardly any. But that is not the point. You deleted my account with no explanation. As much as I have used and contributed to your board. You can't say that I didn't. Go back and read my posts. You at least owe me an explanation.

I really don't expect you to return my e-mails, since you don't respond to them anyways. Your mod told me that.

Thanks for the experience, Dave. I have learned my lesson.
Some says that Dave, David aka butcher owns lookfindgo.com and the message above was for Dave of lookfindgo but seems familiar since thats what he is doing right now to his board and members.

Reading more and more about this Dave of lookfindgo and how he replies to inquiries for members payment like this one:

http://www.geocities.com/justinngu/lookfindgo.jpg

butcher fired his accountant too when the guy couldnt do his job paying members via moneybookers and some paypals and then butcher said the guy spend his money, spam his members and start his own board. He's referred to this guy as his manager at first then accountant for 2 yrs. If the guy even exist please come forward.

Last edited by keke; 2005-02-03 at 05:27 PM..
keke is offline   Reply With Quote