View Single Post
Old 2005-08-20, 11:39 PM   #97
furrygirl
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Susanna

It's hard to have a rational, productive debate with someone who can't even decide what they're trying to convince me of. You're really all over the place with your posts, and I don't think I'm the only one who's a bit bewildered.

On the one hand, you're accusing anyone who doesn't hate Sleep Assault of being rapist-sympathizers and trying to profit from hurting women, and on the other, you find fantasy sleep-fucking is extremely sexy.

In the same paragraph, you avail yourself of being labeled a "feminist" and say that this debate has nothing to do with "women's rights", but follow it with, "At the moment it is womens rights being trampled on."

You say that you think a disclaimer and a domain name change would be a good solution, but then you say that all non-consensual fantasies are "never appropriate" and "true deviant behaviour."

Which is it? What are you talking about? Can you, in 200 words or less, define the problem with Sleep Assault, provide a solution, and a plan for how a fix could be implemented? Think of it like a debate class assignment or something. Or should the company just go outside and smash all their hard drives and start making romantic erotica to suit your site?

It's also hard to take someone seriously who ends or segments their sentences with "ha ha ha" or ellipses and doesn't know the correct spelling of what it is that they're arguing about. (Yes, I'm a grammar asshole, because I believe that if one is trying to convey their ideas in a medium of works, they should know how to write. If one is trying to communicate ideas using photos, for example, I expect better than 320x240 web cam stills.) You've repeatedly bragged about your "high IQ" and how you're the smart, conscientious one here, so act like it. Know what it is that you're trying to convey to us, keep on topic, and stick to your guns.
furrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote