View Single Post
Old 2018-10-27, 12:05 PM   #7
Kinky
HEY NOW!

Location: in the Matrix Glitching on an Endless Loop. Loop. Loop. Loop. Loo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
It made GTA 5 so much better IMHO. I played GTA 4 & RDR without the guides (never finished 4 & thought I finished Red Dead, then I found out he had a kid & threw the controller at the wall) but playing 5 with it was extremely helpful. Plus, it got The Bitch involved: she'd sit with the guide & follow/assist while I played...and she actually enjoyed it lol

Plus I doubt I'll ever go into their online world. I'm too so I tend to stick to the storyline in these
yeah I realized after I hit 40 that if I'm still chucking controllers I need to look some shit up on the internet. whatever makes the game enjoyable and not completely and utterly soul crushing is the best option to play with... especially if a hot Bitch gets involved... I mean whaddya mean you WANT me to play video games sweetie? (if you get her to massage your back as you shoot baddies i'll erect a "hall of game" next to AVN's dedicated to you buddy)

and LOL broseph, I once got logged into a racing game online without my knowledge and some fuckheads started chasing me (trying to recruit me to play the game with them) and I am still emotionally scarred from the experience ... scared the fuck outta me I thought Skynet was in it's first stage of the takeover man...

I play in offline mode and send games back if they won't let me be as antisociable as I want to be....

Last edited by Kinky; 2018-10-27 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: to screw jesus jesus christ (in Gay Al's voice of course)
Kinky is offline   Reply With Quote