View Single Post
Old 2022-01-26, 03:11 AM   #2
Nifty Stats
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Track your affiliate sales and expenses automatically!

Knowing your figures is the basis of success!

Your success comes from knowing the market situation well!

Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs, affiliates networks, advertising networks. Nifty Stats brings automated statistics right to your desktop for any time frame pre-defined by you – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis. It is 100% safe and entire communication runs just between your computer and the server of your affiliate program.

START TRACKING YOUR STATS RIGHT NOW!

Track tens of thousands of affiliate programs, advertising networks and online campaigns!

All your online advertising campaigns tracked in a single window!

Designed for maximum comfort while browsing your programs' affiliate statistics 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for example if you are going anywhere without your PC Nifty Stats will send alerts to your e-mail about your sales and rebills, also it can send you a daily summary report of your sales. Wherever you go, your statistics go with you; the Nifty Stats Desktop and the mobile app for Android make sure you receive updates on any new situation or changes to your statistics.

Nifty Stats is 100% Safe & Secure

Your stats are safe because they are only stored locally on your hard drive and you are the only person who can access them.

We do things our way and we have not joined the companies which offer similar products on cloud platforms or self-hosted platforms. We care about our users and so we go for quality instead of quantity. Safe statistics and safe data is our priority. Read more about Nifty Stats security

START TRACKING YOUR STATS RIGHT NOW!
Nifty Stats is offline   Reply With Quote