View Single Post
Old 2023-03-13, 09:57 PM   #8
JAI-LING
Currently in an Oppai Bar Getting Tittified!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
Not sure if I feel isolated or special or what. We didn't watch the Oscars - haven't for many years. I don't have the attention span for a movie anyway. Our time change here isn't for another two weeks, so I have to deal with wonky time differences until then.

Yesterday I disabled some 500 hand-built galleries on my TGPs because either the banner (hosted and tracked by the sponsor) is broken, or even worse, the video is broken - again their hosting. I have told them about it and they responded they would look into it a week ago. Eventually, I will get around to modifying the version I use for my TGP, but... I am not rushing. I am certainly not building anything new for them. Sad because I have had nice sales since I started building.

Oh, yeah -- their prebuilt photo galleries trip off Malware Bytes. I also told them about it and included screenshots so they could deal with that too. That was the main reason I started building galleries instead of just using their photo galleries. Sigh... back to work for me.
It sucks when sponsors pages or sites trip off Malwarebytes.
Their end is near.

Try new stuff.