View Single Post
Old 2023-03-13, 11:35 AM   #6
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Not sure if I feel isolated or special or what. We didn't watch the Oscars - haven't for many years. I don't have the attention span for a movie anyway. Our time change here isn't for another two weeks, so I have to deal with wonky time differences until then.

Yesterday I disabled some 500 hand-built galleries on my TGPs because either the banner (hosted and tracked by the sponsor) is broken, or even worse, the video is broken - again their hosting. I have told them about it and they responded they would look into it a week ago. Eventually, I will get around to modifying the version I use for my TGP, but... I am not rushing. I am certainly not building anything new for them. Sad because I have had nice sales since I started building.

Oh, yeah -- their prebuilt photo galleries trip off Malware Bytes. I also told them about it and included screenshots so they could deal with that too. That was the main reason I started building galleries instead of just using their photo galleries. Sigh... back to work for me.