View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 05:01 AM   #13
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent View Post
It makes sense. Religious zealots don't want healthy men with healthy sperm hanging around. It means competition. They don't want you fucking unless you're already entangled in a marriage, lest you fuck their wives.
You are over thinking it. Somewhere in the Bible it says that sperm should only be used for reproduction, so they believe it and decide that masturbation is wrong. No one is thinking about competition for wives. Don't forget, the Bible says some pretty stupid things and those people who believe everything in the Bible is accurate have to be below average intelligence. They are simply not up to the Machiavellian thinking you suggest.

(Before anyone gets the impression I am saying all Christians are thickos, I'm not, I am just saying that those who believe that everything in the Bible is an accurate representation of God's words are thick. And before you argue that - if everything in the Bible is true, then all Christians are going to Hell, because if you commit murder and never repent the Bible says you will go to Hell, but it also lays out conditions where you MUST commit murder, without any repentance, and if you don't "you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven".)
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote