View Single Post
Old 2004-05-07, 12:14 AM   #14
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I have found very few lists in the past that include TGPs. I haven't searched around in awhile though.

My statements to Alucard were an unsuccessful attempt to get him to clarify what on earch he was looking for. I wasn't meaning to imply that there are hundreds of link lists which accept TGPs, only that there are hundreds of link lists. But I do see how it sounds like that.

As nice as it is getting listed on lots of different sites, I've personally seen very little traffic from them. I've received much more traffic from the No Bullshit ring, than from any of the link lists. In the end, I think you'll find that the minor amount of traffic that might come from those lists to a TGP, may not even be worth putting up another reciprocal link on your index page. I know everyone cries "page rank", but even Google seems to admit defeat with that broken algorithm. Your best traffic will always be search engines. Do everything you can to make your site into spider food, regardless if 2 other sites link to you, or if 200 sites do. Content rules.