View Single Post
Old 2020-02-26, 02:56 PM   #6
jollyhumper
That's what she said

Send a message via ICQ to jollyhumper
Good Evening

It's been a long day, I spent most of the day at my other place. Since I have a lot on the plate there, I figured out it was about time to try to catch up a bit.

When I came home, my beloved had a bad stomach. So I've cleaned my entire floor. Poor thing. It seems like I have to go out again, too ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
I read somewhere (probably on a meme) that the human body is actually programmed to sleep for 4 hours twice a day, so I'm unintentionally giving that a shot
A good friend of mine did work on a breakfast show a while back and they had to be at work around 04:30. They learned to split the sleep into two. 4 hours before work and 4 hours when they came home.
Scientific stuff. So you're onto something

Quote:
New job is forcing me to relearn everything I know about building websites. I miss my old method of self-teaching by saving txt files as .htm & uploading them so see what works & what doesn't. I'm simple.
Tell me about it. I still have plans to learn responsive design and hopefully I will. (I can do very simple responsive)

Quote:
Jolly turned me onto some AWESOME music. Demon Box by Motorpsycho is easily the greatest album you've never heard by the greatest band you've never heard of.
It's good to know that if I am stark raving mad, I'm no longer alone

Have a good day
Jlly
jollyhumper is offline   Reply With Quote