View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 10:57 AM   #10
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaryLou View Post
I think you should really stop because you so are |goodnight getting in a deeper hole.

Why? - thats is not a fair call at all Mary Lou not a fair call at all....

Firstly I NY Jester pointed out an issue I dealt with it, I did not slate rant nor complain about his list. I took on board what he said and action ed them.

We seemed to agree to disagree, no major problem.

I come back and see the thread and see others are pilling in and judging me on a simple mistake that I have resolved.

Mr Mary Lou you should know me a bit better then these guys, I thought you would understand that it is possible to make mistakes and it is not the mistakes it is how you deal with them that counts.

I did leave this alone and moved on though other members of the forum have continued the debate and are sharing my details and submission name and banning me, as I say its laughable.

I am very upset that some people here who have know me a long time and infact some I have met in person and shared beers with have not said something to support me but I guess I am learing something else about the characters here.

I acept you think I flogging a dead horse though I also have to stand up for myself too, I hope you and others can understand that
SmithsMedia is offline   Reply With Quote