View Single Post
Old 2004-09-03, 12:02 PM   #16
CamZ_Dan
They have the Internet on computers, now?

Send a message via ICQ to CamZ_Dan
Hi,

Yea it can be a bit confusing because there really is no one that does what we do.

so I will try and explain it here to make it easy for when you take another look.

1.CamZ is a live content plug in first.

2. When you sign up to get any versions of our live content you have the option to have a link that is on the templates to our private one on one system PrivateCamZ

3. If you choose to have that option you then sign up for an affiliate account on the Private CamZ system. When you do there is a place to enter your "CamZ id" that way any traffic that is sent to our live feeds and clicks on through to our one on one system the referral will follow to your PrivateCamZ affiliate account.

4. You can then send traffic directly to the Private system or to the live content and if they up sell then you get the credit for that to your privatecamz affiliate account.

A little about the CamZ live feeds they are real amateurs doing one hour hardcore shows with chat. They are not teaser shows they are real shows.

I Have a page set up at www.CamZ.com/vegasshow that has links to the basic look for CamZ.

I have added a line at the top of the page for the free version. One thing. If you go into the free version and then try to go into the others you are going to get and error or it will show the same version. you will then have to close all browsers and go back to look at the others.

Same thing if you go to the premium first you will need to close and go back before going to the free version

I will be available at 321 917 1569 If you have any questions or dan@camz.com
at least for a while as we can be we have a hurricane about to crash into us
CamZ_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote