View Single Post
Old 2007-08-07, 12:58 PM   #11
EmporerEJ
They have the Internet on computers, now?

Location: Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Send a message via ICQ to EmporerEJ Send a message via AIM to EmporerEJ Send a message via Yahoo to EmporerEJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Youo're one of three people that replied to the thread - what makes you think I was talking to you?
Did it matter? I would have thought if you were responding to one person in particular, you would have named/quoted that person. When you speak in general, my understanding of "board etiquette" is that you were speaking to all. But perhaps, here on YOUR board, THAT is different too? You know, if you are gonna have your own version of reality, you really ought to tell people, or not get so excited when they say something that doesn't fit your version of the magic world in the shiny box.
'cause, in MY world, anything that happens in the same "virtual room" I'm in, is about me.

So let's see, when you don't respond on your board for a while, you get shit. When you DO respond on your board, you get shit. I think i see a pattern forming here.

Eric J. White
Virtual Sex Machine
EmporerEJ is offline   Reply With Quote