View Single Post
Old 2004-11-16, 05:33 PM   #24
darksoft
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Quote:
Originally posted by BigJohn
Exactly!!!
This is NOT a godaddy thing, it's an ICANN thing. At least godaddy saw fit to send me the email and make is stupidly simple to lock my domains! I can't say the same for other registrars....

In fact, at Register.com I had a HELL of a time getting them to lock my domain. Nothing visible on their website unless you dig a bit... Then, even after following their instructions, they came back and said they don't lock domains and that I had nothing to worry about. After I pointed out that I followed THEIR instructions to request the lock, their tune changed but it still took 4 days for them to actually lock it.

Godaddy may not be perfect, but they are not the cause of this and at least they're on the ball!
I've been one of the lucky few it seems. GoDaddy has been great for me the past few years. Their locking and unlocking works flawlessly do far and is very easy to find. They've come a long way over the past couple of years with making thier user interface easier to use. It's a far cry from how it used to be.
darksoft is offline   Reply With Quote