View Single Post
Old 2017-01-25, 02:34 PM   #2
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

So far today has been a stressful day of hell. Had a doctor's appointment and I needed to print out this month's spreadsheet for my med usage. Naturally, my printer had issues and it took forever to get everything printed and then it was barely readable. Got home and messed with it for about an hour. Finally ended up buying new ink cartages even though the ones in there were full, but it wouldn't recognize the.

What makes it worse is my very nice but very needy AirBnB guest that I am very careful to always be smiling and pleasant around. He never stops asking questions. He checkouts later this afternoon, can't wait. Then I have one full day to be alone and get everything ready for the next one.

Actually, this whole week has been a week of stuff breaking and not working and having to fix crap.

Two days ago the X10 ActiveHome Pro Computer Interface died so nothing in my house is working right. The new one is on the way and should be here Friday. In the meantime I can't turn on a lot of lights and stuff in my house which is adding to my stress level.

Maybe I should just smoke some weed and call it a day...
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote