View Single Post
Old 2005-08-16, 12:14 PM   #18
Kenny B!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to Kenny B!
With the influx of teen sites with girls that have braces and look 14 to the other side of the spectrum with the extreme sites where you have girls degraded and crying webmasters are trying whatever they can to make their sites different and get the sale. This is the type of content that seems to be selling, whether or not we like it is a personal opinion.

These are paid models who leave with a pay check and smile, you don’t hear of companies being sued for mistreating models. Yes there are cases but it’s not good business and it’s rare. We have a site in the works that’s more on the extreme side of things, before each shoot we show the models a previous scene so they know what they’re in for and there was a checklist as part of the model release of what they’re willing to do. No one is being take advantage of and they all get this “I can do better” attitude.

What it comes down to in my opinion is if you don’t want to promote a site for whatever reason that’s up to you, but if it got approved by Visa then god bless!

ken@iacash.com
Kenny B! is offline   Reply With Quote