View Single Post
Old 2009-05-30, 11:52 AM   #23
BadWolf
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

I thought I had posted in this thread. I haven't, so let me add my two cents. I've had the best success by building traffic networks where my sites support each other.

I don't build one or two sites in a niche, I build 5-10 and let them feed traffic to each other. I use those sites to feed traffic and provide one way back links for similar websites in the same niche, usually sites built using what I've learned from the earlier sites. You filter traffic from less spefic sites to more specific, say teens to big breasted teens to a page or blog on a specific teen model with big tits. You can add as many layers as you want but always filter down.

I don't submit (with rare exceptions) to other people's directories, toplists, link dumps, etc. I build my own.

I view my sites as but one link in a chain. They all work together.

I use more general or less niched blogs, directories or SE pages to index them and feed some more traffic. That way the niche sites stay within their niche.

Last edited by BadWolf; 2009-05-30 at 12:02 PM..
BadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote