View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 05:26 PM   #17
dreadbandit
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to dreadbandit
I'm [lost/found] between code : ) since last week I've leveled up thanks to learning about oo programming and framework use (finally) I'm bad for my free sites though...

diving into oo programming, patterns (model-view-controller, singleton etc.), concepts (orm/dry - don't repeat yourself ) and world of frameworks. Gone in with Yii which I can highly recommend (even if you don't have prior frameworks experience).

One week, three books (not big books though ) and dozens of articles laters I've ended up with pretty funny scraping machine and also a greater perspective on my dev's in future ha, i'm feeling so fucking sick' good about myself after that...

So this week goes into converting my previous script into new awesome shell so I can start dispatching those free sites (haven't made a post on any of my blogs and I feel guilty about fs's lol) and move things on

I also plan to play on freshly installed Android (vmware ) and see how it's to pc with it. Today i've Introduced accelerated learning by brain tracy (listening to it as I write this post which is not the best for concentration, but hell with that... will listen to that thing 20 more times ) and I really need to go through 2nd disc of neurosonics (kind of hypnosis by richard bandler)...

so busy, busy, busy... and I start going to a gym and train box hahahaha : ))) loosing track of days, nights and time passing, might sink in for another week, wish you all productive hours ; )