View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 11:03 AM   #12
LD
wtfwjd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abatis View Post
i don't know i just don't understand why the one site was accepted and the one was not, i was hoping cucumber would make an appearance i guess at some point to clarify the problem. they just seem like the same set up so i don't get why you would accept one and not the other. also as for the recip link thing, they have accepted all of my other sites except this one so it seems weird that it would be that. the recip table has not changed the whole time i have been submitting to them. and there is always 3 outgoing links to the sponsor so just a bit confused, maybe they were just being nice before i don't know i guess til we hear something. thanks for your thoughts though mateusz, of course.

-abatis
I've emailed cucumber on occasion and got a quick response. You might try that as he might not frequent the board as often as some of us.

Links back to your hub, as Mateusz pointed out, are usually considered and outgoing link...it's not uncommon for reviewers to have different levels of tolerance on different days, different sites.