View Single Post
Old 2016-04-26, 02:14 PM   #16
ecchi
Banned

(What, am I the only one working? I seem to be the only person posting in this thread!)

At film school I learnt a valuable lesson that is as important in other businesses as in the movie world: I asked a tutor for advice on a movie idea I had. For him to advise me I had to tell him the idea for the movie. He was very helpful, gave me the advice I needed. Then about a year later an issue of the film school's newsletter contained the "exciting news" that one of the tutors was taking a sabbatical to make a movie. It said who the tutor was, and what his movie idea was all about. The tutor was the one I had asked for advice, and his great movie idea was the one I had outlined to him a year previously!

From that I learnt "Never tell anyone your ideas, because if they are any good, the person you tell will steal them!"

Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for him) GreenGuy did not go to the same film school as me. Because he had a good idea for Link-O-Rama, and he talked about it here. I have stolen G's good idea and used it on my Teen Story Blog (evil laugh).

Teen Sex In Norfolk has not made a single sale in about two years, and I stopped adding new chapters a year and a half ago because of this. So I have just added a "begging bowl" to the bottom of each page (redesigned the site too, and re-proofread it). If it does not work I'll blame G for wasting my time. And if it does work, I'll say it didn't, so that he does not ask for a share of the money!

|evilgrin| http://teensexinnorfolk.co.uk/

P.S. Please give generously.

Last edited by ecchi; 2016-04-26 at 02:19 PM..
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote