Thread: Am I Too Green?
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-01, 02:28 AM   #13
jacklynlick
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

Send a message via ICQ to jacklynlick
Ok,
I'm digging these ideas. I like the blog idea. I really don't want to run a paysite anymore. I just don't think I have enough content for more than a year. I haven't ran my paysite in over two to three years. I feel I should leave that up to the big content providers. Now, I can get personal with a blog. That would be fun. I did try it a bit on there.

So, Tommy, you said to take all that 'stuff' down ? What stuff do you mean? Do you mean the section called 'My Stuff' ?? (And I am not offended at all!!! I have had a LONG respect for you, Tommy. I used to submit my stuff to you YEARS ago....... don't want to date myself, hehehe! ) I will definately listen to your suggestions. And, I've stepped away from the adult webmastering thing for a bit, and I don't know which direction to turn with it. ; )

Also, my other question would be................. I'm using a free host for my blog. (wordpress) And I'm not real good with scripts. My html is basic. (I'm really good at copy and paste). I own a ton of domains, so, I could point one of them at it. Would that be the best suggestion? Or should I go to the trouble of figuring out how to use wordpress on my own server?

Thanks again for your time and input.
Love,
Jax
jacklynlick is offline   Reply With Quote