View Single Post
Old 2006-12-30, 12:15 PM   #42
GonZo
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightTeela View Post
gonzo, since early november, tho, some problems with things kept it down for awhile, glad to say as of yesterday or day before we tripled sign ups in december, so we do see we are on the right track. hopefully getting visa and promo stuff, will be the last snag for awhile. thanks again for all the tips and advice, and ya, we'd love to go to a show, hopefully springish next year. any other billing options besides verotel?

Youve come a long way to have started in November.

I stand by my original statement. I think you have to learn what works and make a few minor mistakes early on to figure out what to avoid.

A famous Penthouse photographer made the mistake of oursourcing his site to someone in this business.

Seveal years and several thousands of dollars later he found out that this person was full of shit. Not only where his design skill poor but he infrequently updated this site and the corker .... he had set up a CCBill account that allow him to divert signups to his own pocket.

In other words the photographer was getting ripped off big time!

This happened because of his limited knowledge in this field and the fact that there are more thieving fucks in this business than you could possibily imagine.

Im sure if asked this thief would tell you he was teaching the photographer a lesson and how it was a cheap lesson.

Hang in there. I think your on the right track.
Billing options... would you believe I used to have people mail me checks?
GonZo is offline   Reply With Quote