View Single Post
Old 2005-05-03, 12:26 AM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Thumbs down Whoring submitters needed

I hate doing this.

If your post count is less than 30 - don't bother reading this. I will not grant partner status to some lurking fucktard. That's just how I roll. |cool|

Anyway, I am in the need of more 'trusted' submitters at Whoring Wives

First, a little background on Whoring Wives - the TGP that God built. (No, not that God) WW does not employ any form of a traffic trading or redirection script. All submissions are listed permanently unless they 404 or some sort of cheating has occured. If I 'know' the submitter and their host goes down, I often push the galleries into a hold database and return them when the host is up. The newest galleries are listed on the TGP's main page between 3-5 days, depending primarily on my mood. They are also listed on top of their niche page. After that wavering set amount of days, the galleries are very randomly tossed about and listed within their niche. WW has no established daily limit, but that doesn't imply that I will list every single gallery submitted on a given day. (but I might) I have never set a limit on sponsor links out, but there must be decent balance.

My surfers seem especially fond of the Wives/MILF/Mature/Amateur niches. (go figure) I do not need/want anyone who submits mostly teen or lesbian galleries, but those inferior types of submissions still get listed daily.

A few things that I do not accept (that probably are not listed in my rules):
-I hate galleries that are nothing more than cloned FHGs. Please build your own galleries.
-I won't list any gallery that advertises 'cleaning' software. I like cookies and you should too.
-I will not list smoking galleries. If you say the babe is smoking, you better mean that she's hot, and not holding a cigarette. Just a personal thing. Oddly enough, all of my friends are smokers.
-You may not use whois protection. If you are so afraid of some surfer tracking you down, carry a sharp knife.

Down to the nitty-gritty. I've been referred to as a description Nazi. There is good reason for that. I don't want to read enjoys, loves, or wants in gallery descriptions. I want you to describe what the surfer is going to see. I can't see wanting or love. 'Petite blonde skank getting her pussy filled' is a decent description. 'Babe in hardcore sex actions' is garbage. I decline more galleries for bad descriptions than for any other reason. Crazy, huh?

So, is anyone still reading this? Are you still interested in submitting to my beloved Whoring Wives? Well, good for you!

First read my rules HERE
I don't need to see who else has listed you. I don't need 15 sample galleries. Show me 3 galleries with descriptions either by replying to this thread or by PMing me if you're shy or embarassed about how much your work sucks.

Thank you for your support.