View Single Post
Old 2018-06-22, 03:49 PM   #6
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Did you all hear me scream today? I have been trying so hard to get things back onto some sort of "normal" schedule here, and it keeps getting totally mucked up. I am learning now that when I don't get my sleep, I have more problems with dizziness. Get enough sleep and I am golden. I had planned today as a normal work day -- up fairly early, work, clean, work, cook, stitch, work. But no.. today is a holiday and not just any holiday. It is Midsummer or Juhannus and the country goes nuts for this one weekend every year. We always have several people who drown. This year we have thunderstorms so the heavy metal festivals and outdoor parties have been interrupted. So was my day... we ended up not just going for coffee, but dinner too, and that one hour visit turned into 3. Then the grocery store was totally crazy....

I am home.. have slept a little.. not quite so dizzy, but out of synch. I have prep work to do for some clips, I have a ton of galleries to approve. All I can do is tell myself tomorrow will be better...