View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 01:10 AM   #20
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightTeela View Post
tommy, you can send that 750 anytime. and yeah i mentioned wal-mart, its motivation for me to know what im going back to if i dont bust my ass at this, so any and all options go thru my head constantly and it helps to hear others thoughts.
I almost have your same problem. My wife wants me to build up her site blah blah I'm sure you can figure out the story. I have explained to her the problems with putting up a site and then building/buying the promo and then getting WM to join the program etc. She has mentioned about joining a program and to be honest I don't trust many people and would have a really really hard time signing with one. I think for a single girl site it is a really good idea for the amount of WM you will get to promo you. But like it was said here before, you will be the one who will have to build/buy the promo material and I get the impression that that is one of the hard things you are running into. IE finding the time to suck cock while the pics are being taken and make freesites afterwards is a pain. Then you have videos, shit everyone knows you just can't toss them up. You need to edit them etc. That's even more time. I don't think a program is going to do all that for you. Have you thought about cam shows? My wife does very very well with them. She works her ass off (no pun intended) but when I look at the ROI when it comes to time. Working for a camsite is the way to go. Sit back and let the hard-ons come to you. Let the large sites get you the horny fuckers. I can tell you this, you are a good looking young lady and after your 1st couple of paychecks the only time you would enter Wal-Mart is to pick up cheep clothes that you can cut up and make sexy for your shows.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote