View Single Post
Old 2006-12-26, 05:17 PM   #13
T Pat
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to T Pat
I really doubt Raven Riley’s site would have done over a million dollars in the first year if she had gone it alone.
KatVixen, Ramster and SirMoby have all chosen to put their pay sites under an established affiliate program.
I was going to put my baby (tijuana-whores) under an established affiliate program but the processor didn’t like me promoting hookers, So I’ll leave it alone and start a new Latina site that will get approved.

To me it’s simple math, I would be lucky to get 100 webmasters to promote my site by myself, where an established affiliate program will already have many times that many webmasters ready to promote it.

With no Videos I feel $20 is a fair price, subtract processing fees of roughly 15% I clear $17 per sale, if I were splitting sales with affiliates we would make $8.50 each.

Going with the established program I’ve chosen I get to add videos as part of the deal making my new site worth $30 for a membership, so I’ll make $21 for each sale I do (15% for the affiliate program and 15% for the billing company) the split with an affiliate will be $12.75 for the affiliate $8.25 for me.

Seems like a No Brainer to me

I'll Tell You Later
T Pat is offline   Reply With Quote