View Single Post
Old 2005-02-14, 08:52 AM   #303
TheButcher
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Let me explain a couple of other things for people with lower IQ's since I read a lot of posts here which are obviously made by less fortuante individuals who don't seem to have got past 3rd grade.

#1. thing advertisers want is exposure, trust me on this point, with all the talk about sponsorchat and TheButcher, that's what my advertisers are getting a lot of banner views. (If this point goes over anyone's head then you don't know the first thing about advertising, so do yourself a favor stop reading past this point!)

#2. We have from the newbie to the most highly experienced webmasters on sponsorchat. We don't fight we concentrate on busienss issues. There is a very good positive minded attitude there.

#3. Unlike some other boards we don't start multiple threads picking fights with anyone, we keep things logical and coherent.

#4. We don't fake interviews with people on there and slap ourselves on the back for having done the interview. All our interviews were done with the real people.

#5. Our board is a vehicle to do business not meant for broke jealous individuals who seeing their own failure sit their trying to blame others. Everyone on sponsorchat wants to do business, learn, grow and help eachother. We seldom see pissing matches.

#6. If you aren't an advertiser why do you care about them? (see #1)

Can't wait till tomorrow and reveal afew secrets on the radio show. Keep tuned.
TheButcher is offline   Reply With Quote