View Single Post
Old 2014-05-05, 02:27 PM   #13
housekeeper
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Send a message via ICQ to housekeeper
Q

The tools I use most are SeaMonkey (browser), I like the developer tools in Chrome and use that often, for browsing I prefer Mozilla, only open IE out of dire necessity, then Faststone (image browser/resizer), which I love! Two FTP clients Filezilla / CuteFTP, and Notepad, and I also use the default file browsers provided by Windows. VLC Player (which I'm becoming disenchanted with), MVC player. Vegas Pro 11, Handbrake (for encoding), These programs stay open all the time, as well as Skype, ICQ.

Rarely use Dreamweaver, except for some slight coding and I do like the FTP client, use it for specific projects. Photoshop CS4 for design and photo editing, but have really been using Faststone more for color and light modifications, cropping and resizing, of which there is always an endless amount of work to be done.

Also run AVG, Malwarebytes & MWB rootkit, occasionally 'highjack this', 'trend housecall', and 'windows defender'. I also find myself in system utilities quite often, DOS command prompt, paint, device manager, task manager.

Probably some I'm missing, Mac is another discussion....

Last edited by housekeeper; 2014-05-05 at 02:36 PM..
housekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote