Thread: Test joins
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-13, 01:49 PM   #9
Jim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker View Post
lol, that should be very effective "hey, are you guys shaving me i am gonna test tommorow", affiliate says to sponsor, sponsor replies,"ohh, sure go ahead we would never shave and welcome affiliates to test us as long as they only do it now and then and warn us in advance." simple minded affiliate replies, "wow! great thanx guys i heard you were great! "

sponsors says to tech guy, "hey, this dumbass is gonna check if we shave him tommorow, make sure you turn off the shavebot on his account for any ip addys comming from his area, ohh and since he's being a cunt after tommorow push his shave up to 85% for the next period."

:lol:

ok, would never happen sponsors are all on the level.
Most affiliates are a little smarter in their wording. When ever someone wanted to test any program I was running, they never said they wanted to test for shaving. And, they almost never gave me a date as to when they were going to do it. If they did give me a date, I always told them to do it within the next week or two and let me know after they did it.

And Sparky, did I ever let you know someone was going to test our signup process so you could make sure we turned off the shave machine just for that guy?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote