View Single Post
Old 2006-07-14, 05:29 AM   #1
WarBot
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

NOT sending surfers straight to a paysite... Opinions?

Im wondering how many link list owners would accept this. Im thinking of creating a page on my free site submitting domain that has a little review and graphic for each of the paysites in that niche that I consider to be the best. For example

Babes.html would have Twisty's, 1 by Day, Babes.tv, etc...

On my free site I wouldnt advertise a particular site. Id just say "Check out my list of the top babe sites on the internet - Click here" or something like that.

From Babes.html I would send them straight to the paysites. And Id have a page like this for all the niches I promote (babes, teen, lesbian, bbw, mature, etc...)

Is anyone else doing this? I know some will say, send them straight - its better. But this way if they dont like twisty's they may like 1 by day or another one. I sort of double or triple my chances at making a sale. My thought is that if I dont get cute with the text on my free site and dont send the surfer to pop-up hell I would be in pretty good shape no?

It would take a bit of extra work but I think it would be well worth it. Any comments are welcome.