View Single Post
Old 2005-11-23, 01:46 PM   #5
neveremail
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYum
At a glance, I see at least 3 sites on that list that are far from dead.

I know the owners of debauchery and adultlinkpost...they're both way behind on reviews, but the sites are far from dead. While it may take a while to get listed, they do send quality traffic. I'll be leaving them on my submit list

Not sure about harrymuff, but I spoke with him a few weeks ago and all was well. Again, perhaps he's just fallen behind on reviews.

Given the above, I wouldn't put much credibility in that list. It may well be that the submitter builds crappy sites and has trouble getting listed.

The only real way to ascertain whether a link site is worth submitting to is to do the research yourself. Submit a few sites...if you don't get listed, contact the owner. If the owner doesn't respond in a reasonable amount of time...THEN dump em.

But, a list like that online...put up by someone who you have no idea of their credentials, nope...wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw a city bus.
I completely agree. Having another look I think there are definately more than a few on the list that are active.

I think I'll point the LL owner who uses this list to this thread.
neveremail is offline   Reply With Quote