View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 11:54 PM   #141
teedy
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Actually while Im here a word to Meat
I didnt mean at all to break rules over there at Netpond a few months ago, I thought the contest was something that Kam knew about and I was new to the boards I even thought at that stage the two boards may be friends of each other. Im not a spammer I made a mistake, You will be hard pressed to find anywhere Ive spammed I usually report spam. I hope you will accept my apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keke
Dont you know that thebutcher discusses how rude you are & how pissed he is of you in our old mod folder that he deleted already. I mean you keep coming out in sponsorchat to depend him all the time and he's laughing behind your back. I have a lot of respect for you but you are talking dirty and calling me names here.

Open your eyes he told us he icq you to come and depend him so if its the case this time just let the guy speak for himself.
[i]Don't you know that any fool can see that Baddog don't give a shit about that crap and actually I remember TheButcher saying that he thought baddog was a breath of fresh air,. but the long time members that had a whine about it spoilt everthing. And who is the longtime members for instance Lindasmum? Dave has been trying to find out for a while who this mystery woman is. I will tell you the truth Keke I thought it was you at one stage. I dont know what to think now. Especially now that I have found out and seen the PM where you are posting at getpaidforum an offer to members to earn a $1 paypal. Just PM you for details hey?? and then this is what you tell them.
Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. What will happen is i will pay you $1.00 via paypal if you register to a forum. Its an everything goes board and not related to paid to read.

Here's the current contest:
Current Board Contests

blah blah blah leaving these out guys as it isnt relevent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. MOST POPULAR PERSON OF 2004 CONTEST:

$1000 CASH, LAST NOMINATION MUST BE POSTED BY JANUARY 10, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will pay somebody to register, posts at least 5 then vote for me for the most popular person Im one of the top 2 & need more vote before january 10 to win. I will appreciate it very much if you do.

http://www.sponsorchat.com/showthread.php?t=896

after that PM me your username in that board & i'll send you $1.00 via paypal.

by the way my nickname there is angelmaries its also a good source of income. I been paid November & December totalling to more than $200 + some cash prizes already.

Try it you wont be sorry. I have some members there that keeps thanking me all the time for telling them the forum.

http://www.sponsorchat.com

referred by: angelmaries

Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry i thought i send you the info last night smile.gif [.i]

and your trying to bring all the idiots that would do anythiing for a buck in theri paypal over to these boards. wake up lady.

not to forget that you are also sending paid half cent emails out to members of sweetclickers to join Sponsorchat , Netpond and Justblowme.

Im sure Meat doesnt mind having all your paidto read members at Netpond.
teedy is offline   Reply With Quote