View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 11:18 PM   #139
teedy
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Hello everyone I've been trying to stop myself from hitting the post button for a couple of days. To reply to Keke of course, Im now going to answer a few of the allegations she has posted. If of course that is alright with the board and its members? give me a yay or nay please. And yes she did accuse Badddog of being someone else or a fake member. Baddog I DO agree with you entirely that the ones that cry the loudest are usually as or more dishonest then the people they are crying about.
and if you cast your memory back to when you were on the board over there I did try to stop the idiots spouting rubbish about the incident in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
And, just a bit of advice Butcher. When picking moderators...look for the best of the best. Find seasoned veterans that really know what they are talking about. Part of this keke problem was using newbies as board moderators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke
He knows that i dont know anything about adult biz and all his original mods dont have adult experience. Thebutcher must have a reason behind that.
Give me a break keke you know that Thebutcher hasn't any reason behind this The guy has stated again and again that he is new to all this. All he did was pick them out of the first members he had. He was maybe under the illusion that those members would stick by him. I was offered the mod thing a bit later I dont know how that came about.

Maybe someone had said that I would be able to see the trees from the forest.

I was glad for the opportunity I dont know if anyone has ever started in the Biz from a moderator position. I hope that by doing so I have been able to learn things and read both what works in the biz and doesnt.
Jim is most probably right with his comment on hiring seasoned moderators. I have always tried to stick to what I know when moderating I dont try to answer stuff I can't I go look for someone that can. As far as I know I havent made any major booboos yet Im sure thebutcher and most definately FM would let me know if I had

I would like to address a lot of what keke alleges here but thats up to you guys if I can or not. it is your board and you say what goes and what doesnt.

cheers Teedy.
teedy is offline   Reply With Quote