View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 10:58 PM   #138
baddog
Kids are great, Appu. You can teach them to hate the things you hate and they practically raise themselves now-a-days, you know, with the internet and all

Send a message via ICQ to baddog
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke
Dont you know that thebutcher discusses how rude you are & how pissed he is of you in our old mod folder that he deleted already. I mean you keep coming out in sponsorchat to depend him all the time and he's laughing behind your back. I have a lot of respect for you but you are talking dirty and calling me names here.

Open your eyes he told us he icq you to come and depend him so if its the case this time just let the guy speak for himself.

The word is defend, not depend.

Any the only reason I am here is because of your big fucking, know nothing, fly catching mouth.

To be honest, I could give two shits about TheButcher, I am not "depending" him, I am letting people know you are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

I made my first appearance at SC because he wanted to help with the fundraiser I was part of, and there were a bunch of dumbasses accusing him of trying to raise money so he could pay the pay per post money that the losers there were there for.

I stuck around only because there appeared to be a huge membership there, and I saw it as a potential goldmine. Within days I realized that the chances of me finding a diamond in the coal pit was rather slim. But I contined to stay there because there were so many trolls that it was fun to go there and fuck with them.

Yeah, I know TheButcher did not particularly like it, but he had let me loose and I had tasted blood.

Eventually, it wasn't fun any more, and I had work to do so I stopped. I have BoardTracker, and if there was something I needed to know about, it would tell me. Surprise, surprise, I rarely get an alert from there.

When I found out that you had taken up the cause that the fundraiser was a scam, I had to get involved on the off chance that someone actually believed you and thought you knew what you were talking about.

You don't.