View Single Post
Old 2005-02-01, 08:43 PM   #132
TheButcher
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

I have been called names, accussed of being others, I have repeated myself over and over on my board and here that all these people I'm being accussed of being are not true. But like everything else I can't stop anyone from posting anything or saying anything they want. I came here in good faith to help clear the misunderstandings that existed. I did my best, it doesn't seem to have registered. But I can say to myself I tried. I'm looking to build bridges not break them. I did my best attemt at it. I have my own businesses to run, my own board so I have to draw the line somewhere. If what i said isn't acceptable to anyone, that's fine by me. If anyone wants to be a group player and keep an open mind that would be even better.

I don't like people thrashing me or my business. I have tried to be as fair, honest and polite under the circumstances as I could. Please read carefully what I've posted try understand what I posted and don't just jump on the bashing for the fun of it.

I hope this will make things better, I didn't come here because I was intimidated, forced to or threatened by anyone. I came because I am that kind of guy, I try make things better for everyone.

The "Spin" doctors please act responsibly and lets all get to work together. Working together makes a lot more sense to me than fighting.

For the last time, I appreciate the chance GreenGuy and Jim afforded me and allowed these posts. I saw how they said the truth yesterday when "keke" started accussing me of trying to scam people out of money in the name of a dead man. That meant a lot to me. Seeing how logical the 2 owners here were. I reciprocated today by doing my best to fix mis-communicatons.

Has it worked in getting my side of things out,the truth? I don't know. I can only tell the truth. It's up to the individuals to comprehend what I posted.

I've invited GrenGuy and Jim back to my board and will offer the same respect and priviledge there as they showed me here. 2 sides who don't see eye to eye can not be expected to party together after the first encounter, it takes time to build trust and respect. I'm willing to go down that path. I think GreenGuy and Jim are old timers who desreve the respect of a newbie.

Whether this happens it's up to the 2 guys, I'ver done what I said I would do. I came answered the questions and hope we can get to a mutual respectfull co-existence. I have accepted the offer to be on the radio show, there is no big mystery behind my business. Just that I have built a rather popuklar and successful board in a very short time.

I offer the same to everyone who has a problem with me or my board. Lets work out the differences in a proffessional manner. name calling, accussations and stories really don't make a good business model for any of us.

Thank you.
TheButcher is offline   Reply With Quote