View Single Post
Old 2006-05-01, 05:40 PM   #1
CrazySy
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!

Send a message via ICQ to CrazySy
Talking Freesites for sale

In the next couple of weeks I will have extra time to build some freesites for sale. They will be built from scratch and are not the type with the same two galleries, banner adds or text. I try my best to make them as different as possible, I know the link list rules and all sites will follow the rules 100%. I am not going to give any prices here as I treat every order differently based on quantity. It also depends on if you are a submitter or program owner, I do include mirror pages for submitters and the site will be ready to upload and submit (all I would need is a list of the link lists you submit to). If you are interested, you can either reply here or drop me a private message and I'll answer your question ASAP. I do require payment in advance as I have had my share of not getting paid in the past and I only accept payment via ePassporte (unless I know you or have done business with you in the past, which in that case checks will be fine as well). Any questions? just ask

The sites are plain html as I do not use CSS. I will be more than happy to provide sample of my site to serious webmasters (I don't post any here because I know they might be copied by some people )

Also, I am not desperate for cash by all means so please don't try to negotiate prices....lol I am just doing this for my son, anything I make goes to him
CrazySy is offline   Reply With Quote