View Single Post
Old 2019-01-31, 10:18 AM   #3
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Somehow, knowing that the weather is awful for Greenie makes me feel better about it being cold here. Does that make me a bad person?

While walking the dog yesterday, she lurched at a passerby and barked at two other people. She's a lot like my ex. Despite me being a small, unattractive, and undesirable person, she is still very jealous and fearful of anyone getting near me.

I have had my fill of YouTube videos on girls in Pattaya, Thailand, so now I'm watching videos of car accident extractions and house fires. I like to keep things lite and cheery around here.

Another thing - I read an interview with Pamela Adlon - that short, cute wench that worked with Louis CK on a couple of different shows. Can someone explain to me how Louis masturbating in front of women ( with their permission) is comparable to Weinstein raping them? I feel like I'm missing something here. I consider myself to be somewhat of a feminist, but I struggle with some of the claims of the victims. Someone physically forcing your involvement in an act is one thing, but when you say you allowed something to happen because you felt that denying it could harm your career, well that's on you. Are these men of authority fucking pigs for forcing that decision on you? Sure, but rapists? No. Rapists don't ask.