View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 10:08 AM   #3
DSS-ADULT
Internet! Is that thing still around?

A bunch of the LINKS & content didnt work correctly. This was kind of a development site. I had set it up last year when I was with another hosting company & it worked fine. The other hosting company started having problems with CGI so I moved this and several other sites to another hosting company. Never really tested it after moving other than to see it came up & the JOIN & PREVIEW links worked. I had several other site that were generating my main income. Well anyway, someone signed up & then claimed they sent me SUPPORT messages. Well I never recieved them other than 1 that said there was a problem creating their USER-ID which I fixed immedietly. After several more days, they go and get a CREDIT/REFUND which costs me $$$$. So I E-Mailed them & got kinda mad. I Hate being RIPPED OFF. Anyway, they forwarded all this to VEROTEL who now has suspended my account. I dont care about that 1 website as it is not really ready. But I have another site where I have over 15 users & another with 3 High Dollar users. In fact one of the HIGH DOLLAR users just renewed last night right before they pull this. I immedietly complied with everything they have asked for. I just dont feel they are too interested in restoring my access. Also they say I will have to wait 6 Months for any of my $$$ and I was counting on the CHECK that was scheduled for next week.
DSS-ADULT is offline   Reply With Quote