View Single Post
Old 2005-04-14, 10:47 PM   #19
Special "Ed"
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Send a message via ICQ to Special "Ed"
Try a new site called My-Sex-Life.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindasecretatm
Any where I can find a directory of solo girls paysites?

Like Tawnee Stone and such?

Press release for MSL: www.my-sex-life.com

Lotzadollars.com and Lori Anderson are working together to bring you her newest solo girl reality site called "My-Sex-Life.com". "Its a very interactive web site where member's are really involved with my site", says Lori. "We're getting the member's more involved to create better retention." Unlike most amateurs that aren't very serious about their personal websites, you can usually find Lori online everyday answering emails, chat, and doing her live shows for her members. She's been online since 99' and has kept up a substantial membership following ever since. "Since I was in the webcam industry with some of the larger players I created quite the following early on in my career. At one time I had over 8000 paying members' that would see me live on my webcam. They kept me very very busy! Most of them would ask"... "Lori, would you please just build your own personal website? I would join for sure!" "I've managed to retain alot of those customers throughout the years since I've started my own amateur website", says Lori. "Please stop by and say hello, I'm sure you'll find me online" ;-)
Luv Lori xoxo

XBIZ!
http://www.xbiz.com/pressrelease_piece.php?id=8304

Special "Ed" is offline   Reply With Quote