View Single Post
Old 2016-06-01, 12:49 PM   #6
ecchi
Banned

Well, I was going to complain about our bloody awful weather, but at least we are not getting hurricanes!

The shop round the corner does frozen pizzas for a pound (about a dollar thirty). I was going to have one of those for dinner tonight, but he had sold out. I tried several shops along the street, none had any. So in the end I had to go into the butcher shop for a piece of steak. Such a shame. I was going to have cheap crappy pizza for dinner, but instead I'm going to have to have a nice thick juicy steak. Ah well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAI-LING View Post
we're having some pigeon wars here. Fuckers won't stay off the balcony......Any advice?
Just be glad you don't live on the coast. A friend of mine lives by the sea and owns a chiwawa. He dare not let it out on the balcony as the seagulls round that area have been known to steal small dogs and eat them!

And anyway, you do know that the correct name for "Pigeon" is "rock dove" don't you? They are the original doves, from which all other types of dove have evolved. I bet you would be happy if the white dove of peace sat on your balcony. But not these brown and black ones. - You racist!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote