View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 05:41 PM   #4
babymaker
Someone Turn Off The Damn Heat!

Send a message via ICQ to babymaker Send a message via Yahoo to babymaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Well, first off, the robot chatter offers you a $29.95 price if you say hello to it when you try to close the page. Just in case you do decide to go ahead.

For me, unless I could get a list of the actual U.S. channels/stations available, and unless those include HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, and other premium channels, it wouldn't interest me since those are the one which interest me the most. I'd also want to be sure there's Hi-Def service. Since none of that is mentioned on the website I'd guess they don't offer any of those things.

But if you're only watching online now, and those premium channels and HD service aren't that important to you, then maybe it's worth the $30 to give it a try.

Let us know if you check it out.

With directv i had hbo and all of them and there was nothing on them anymore ever and i have netflix for 8bux a month plus hulu and crakle free so just wondering if they have the main cable networks then it would be worth it If it works, also seems like it would be an easy mainstream product to sell, unfortunetly they dont allow rebranding of domains was thinking of delivering flyers with a redirect name door to door while i am doing it anyway on the day job. don't want to sell a BS product tho. Hopefully someone here used it, maybe I will do a search see what complaints come up.